CITYHABITAT Greek Real Estate created in 2004 and until today we respond to market needs (Immigration Programme in Greece – Visa), representing both homeowners and buyers/tenants with absolute respect, professionalism and customer-oriented services. The founder Nikos Sepentzis and his colleagues work every day in order to serve you better.
- Our agency relies entirely on personal contact with the customers. After 13 years of operation, we have built long term relationships with our clients, 70% of them come from recommendations of people who have worked with us and were perfectly satisfied.
- Database of over 5000 properties. Our portfolio consists of several exclusive properties. Experience and our discretion to communicate with all parties to each agreement and our negotiating skills always achieve the best results for both the owner and the purchaser-tenant.
- Call us and let us know your demand and we will find you the right opportunity, that meets your desires. Your time is valuable for us, so we only suggest properties that fit perfectly
Full Real Estate services:
1) Sales & Leasing Rentals
2) Sales and Leasing Commercial Property
3) Property Evaluation (Call us for a free evaluation and assessment of your property)
5) Property Management
6) Renovation Service
7) Insurance Services
8) Bank Loans
9) Rentals Tourist Homes (Mykonos, Santorini, South, North, etc.)
10) Immigration Programme in Greece – Visa, which includes cooperation with large lobby in countries like China, Iran, Libya, Russia, Lebanon, Egypt, Syria, Australia,US etc.
- For the proper Promotion of your property our agency collaborates with:
1) 10 Greek Property Sites (SPITOGATOS, XE, SPITI24, TOSPITIMOU etc.)
2) News (Golden Opportunities, MYHOME, DAILY,)
3) 8 Social Media Sites (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, YOUTUBE etc.)
4) 20 sites in 18 Countries (America, China, Russia, etc.) with 25,000,000 unique USERS / MONTH, which results in maximum visibility of your property.
Always with respect for your time and honesty regarding the information we provide.
With appreciation and respect for Nick Sepentzis.